Red FM Contest- Terms and Conditions
The Contest is made available to the participants on Red FM social media handles. The Promoter shall not accept any entries for the Contest, beyond 24 hours on the day of contest question release.
Contest Terms and Conditions
This Contest is being organized by Digital Radio (Delhi) Broadcasting Limited., a company duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its corporate office at D-45, Sector - 2, Noida, UP - 201301 (RedFM).
- We urge you to read these terms and conditions (T&Cs), carefully before participating in this Contest. Any person availing this Contest shall be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
- Any participation in the Contest is voluntary, and the Contest is being made available purely on a best effort basis.
- This Contest is open to Indian residents of 21 years of age or more, and of a sound mind. There is no entry fee nor any purchase necessary to be made for participation in this Contest.
- RedFM reserves the right to exclude any person from the Contest on grounds of misconduct, fraud or where any discrepancies are found in the participation. This shall be subject to any further considerations being made, at the sole discretion of RedFM. We reserve the right to revise the terms of the Contest, without any prior intimation to the participants.
- RedFM (in association with the Sponsor) brings you this Contest and does not make any further representations with respect to the outcomes of your participation.
- Each participant will only be permitted to make a single entry for their participation; in the event a participant makes multiple entries for participation, the first entry shall be deemed to be the official entry for the Contest, and all subsequent entries are disqualified.
- The participants represent and warrant that all the information provided by them is factual and are not incorrect.
- The Contest prize is non-transferable, and cannot be substituted for any other gift, cash, by the participants. RedFM reserves the right to alter the prize consideration that is to be afforded to the winners.
- The winner of the contest will be chosen by a random draw, which will be a fully automated process. The winner may be notified by email to their email address, or by any form of communication on their social media handles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) as furnished in the entry form within 7 days from the closing date of the Contest.
- To claim the prize, the winners will have to submit identity proof and address proof, including any passport details which may be sought from the participant/s or winners, as the case may be. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim their prize within 14 days from the date of communication from RedFM, the prize will be transferred to the next winner chosen through the automated lucky draw process.
- RedFM reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the Contest, at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior intimation to the participant. Any modification in the terms of the Contest shall be notified to the participants, as soon as reasonably feasible.
- By participating in this Contest, the participant consents to the use of their name, image, entry for the creation of any publicity, marketing material by the Promoter, in its sole discretion.
- The retention, storage of any personal data of the participants by the Promoter shall be in accordance with the applicable data privacy laws.
- All disputes between the consumers and the Sponsor shall be resolved directly by the Sponsor. RedFM is not responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability, whatsoever, caused to any participants in connection with this Contest or by participation in that regard.
- This Contest is not applicable in the territory of Tamil Nadu.
- This Contest is governed by the laws of Republic of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to this Contest. The Contest is subject to force majeure provisions under applicable law.
- Any failure by RedFM or the Sponsor to enforce any of these T&Cs shall not be deemed to be a waiver of these T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
T&Cs for the Winner of the Contest
- The winner of the Contest will be entitled to an Amazon Voucher worth INR 2000/-
- The voucher is non – transferable, non – refundable and non – assignable, and cannot be modified, once the winner has been selected by RedFM.
- To avail of the voucher, the winner must furnish the original letter of winning, along with your valid passport, or any other form of official identification to enable the airlines to issue the tickets.