Effective Date: [25th of Jan 2024]
Last Updated: [1st of Feb 2024]
The Information We Collect
- Information you provide to us:
Users are not always required to provide information about yourself when you visit or browse through our Website. We do not collect personalidentifying information on our Website unless you consent to provide that information to us for using any Service. We may ask you to provide certain personal information when you:
- register for a contest, sign up for an e-mail list, request information, purchase products or services, if any;submit content or user submission that may be used on the Website or for any other purpose;participate in a forum, bulletin board or chat, become a member, make a financial contribution;register for an account, fill out a survey; or, any other activity on the Websitefor which such information is required.
- In certain cases, where registration is necessary, you may provide to us, your name, sex, address, pin code, age, date of birth,mobile number, occupation, interests, email address.
- Information we collect automatically.
- Activity Data:Our servers automatically record information during your use of the Services. This data may include information such as your device information, URL, location, IP address, time stamps, location, your mobile carrier details, device and application IDs.
- information provided by you while you register through your other social media accounts like Gmail, Facebook or Twitter/X etc., information from such accounts which we shall retrieve on your continued interaction while using the Services.
- the information shared during correspondence between you and RedFM for feedback, comments, change in your content provided, purposes, email preferences, response to survey or any other communication with us.
- information may be collected from you for marketing and promotional purposes.
- collect information regarding events related to ad serving activity such as the number of ads or type of ads shown to a user or ads clicked by a user on different scenarios or post-click activity in relation to the ad. This allows us to personalize and develop user analytics in a secure and non-identifying way for users.
- Information we collect from third parties. We may collect personal information about you from third parties, publicly available information. In such cases, you will be governed by their privacy policies and governance tools. In case you find any links on the Website, we advise you to exercise caution before proceeding to access such third-party links, as we do not control their practices and policies.
- Use of Information
You agree that RedFM and/or third parties acting on its behalf and/or its partners may use the information for the purposes of:
- to create your user profile with us, to determine your eligibility to avail of the Services;
- provide requested information and support, to effect financial transactions and correspondence;
- to facilitate in-website and in-app interactions;
- for the performance of a legal or contractual obligation;
- improve the Services, design and navigation of the Website;
- to send you commercial, marketing communications, advertisements about the Services;
- research, surveying, by combination of your information, to the extent permissible in law;
- to comply with legal obligations, court orders, or any requests from law enforcement agencies.
- Information sharing and disclosure
- RedFMwill only share your data with third parties in accordance withthis Policy in order to provide the Servicesand enable improved user experiences. Authorized third party service providers may collect non-contact information about your visits to our Services with cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies that may be used to deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. We engage third parties for the purposes of providing us infrastructural, transactional, maintenance and support, analytics provider (Google Analytics), marketing and allied services, and accordingly we share only such information with them which is necessary for us to provide our Services to you.
- When you choose to enter a contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your information may be disclosed to our sponsors and to third parties who help administer the promotion, including in connection with winner selection prize fulfilment and aggregated data analysis. Your information also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Further, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing our sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law. All terms applicable to the particular promotion will be made available to you at the time you enter the promotion.
- We may share your personal information with our subsidiary, affiliates and group companies so that they may process the data to the extent necessary pursuant to the Services provided by the Website.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except: (a) with your consent; (b) to service providers who act on our behalf and under our instructions to perform certain; (c) as required by applicable law, such as to co-operate with law enforcement agencies or upon receipt of a court order; (e) to courts and public authorities to protect you, us, or third parties from harm, including fraud or instances where somebody’s physical safety is at risk; or (f) if we (or our affiliates) are involved in a merger, acquisition and sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity.
- Our service providers are obliged to comply with this Policy and adhere to confidentiality requirements for processing of your personal information. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other reorganization or sale of our business or assets, we may share or transfer your information, where the recipient will be required to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
- We will never rent, sell, or display your personal information to others.
- We may also share aggregated non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, like advertisers or connected sites.
- Data Retention
- Depending on the nature of information you provide to us, and the context in which such information is furnished to us, we may have differential storage timelines. We keep data for as long as required by applicable law, and we may keep data as long as permitted by applicable law, where we see a necessary purpose for it.
- Data Subject Rights.
- You may access, correct, nominate and/or update your information by accessing your accounts or profiles on our Website.
- You may also request corrections, updates, or deletion of your information. We will make reasonable efforts to respond promptly to such requests in accordance with applicable laws. You can reach out to us at [firstname.lastname@example.org ].
- You can withdraw your consent, from further processing of your personal information.
- In the event that you wish to delete your account, you must follow the protocol set within the Website.
- You will also have the right to nominate a person as your legacy contact, as per the applicable laws.
- You will also have the right to reach out to the data protection authority under the provisions of the data privacy legislation.
- Data Security and Data Protection
- RedFM ensures data is processed lawfully, fairly and for the purpose of Services offered by the Website.
- RedFM maintains appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosures or access, and any other unlawful forms of processing of the data in its possession. However, RedFMdoes not guarantee that Information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of the abovementioned safeguards. RedFM takes all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that information is treated securely and in accordance with thisPolicy.
- RedFMdoes not warrant that the platform so provided, it’s servers, or any communications shared by us or on our behalf are completely impenetrable from a security standpoint or are virus free. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. RedFMwill not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including, but not limited to any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses.
- Cross-Border Transfers.
Your information may be transferred to and stored in locations outside laws of the territory in which our affiliates, subsidiaries are incorporated in, and work out of. We will do this only when the destination jurisdiction has an adequate and appropriate level of protection and where the transfer is lawful and necessary for performance of our obligations to you. When we transfer your personal information from your home country to the alternate country, we will comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to your personal information including having a lawful basis for transferring personal information and putting appropriate safeguards in place to ensure an adequate level of protection for the personal information. Our lawful basis for such transfer will be either on the basis of consent or one of the safeguards permissible by laws.
- Children Privacy.
The Services are not directed to persons under legal age of eighteen years. RedFM does not knowingly collect any information from children under legal age. If we are informed that a child under legal age has provided us with their personal information, we will take all the necessary steps to remove such information from our servers and terminate such account. If you become aware that any child has provided personal information, please inform us by writing to us at: [email@example.com].
The Company may periodically review from time to time and change thisPolicy to incorporate such future changes as may be considered appropriate and shall strive to update you of such changes with prior notice, where possible. We urge you to review the policy on a periodic basis; in the event we make any significant changes to this Policy we shall communicate the same to you in advance. Your continued use of the Website and our Services shall be considered to be you consenting to the prevailing Policy.
Any questions or clarifications with respect to this Policy or any complaints, comments, concerns or feedback can be sent to [firstname.lastname@example.org], or [Red FM D 45 Sector 2 NOIDA UP-201301 INDIA.
In case you are not satisfied by the solutions provided by our Grievance Officer, you will be able to make a complaint before the legal authority established under the data privacy legislation.